Mailbox Filter version now supports filtering of AOL, MSN, HOTMAIL and YAHOO
accounts -- no 3rd party software required!
To use Mailbox Filter you need the following hardware and software...
* Computer/Processor: IBM PC or compatible with a Pentium Processor.
* Operating System: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 SP2+, XP SP1+.
NOT for use with any Windows Server System or Microsoft Exchange Server.
* Installation: Windows 2000 and XP require Administrator Level access.
* Memory: Minimum 32 MB RAM.
128 MB RAM recommended for XP or WIN2000 Pro.
* Hard Drive: Minimum 20 MB of free space required.
* CD ROM Drive: Only for installation of CD version of Mailbox Filter.
* Display: VGA or higher resolution with 256 color minimum required.
Minimum required screen resolution is 800x600.
* Mouse or other pointing device supported by Windows required.
* Internet Connection: Dial-up modem, or DSL modem, or cable modem,
or Internet access through Windows compatible network.
* Email Accounts: Support for POP3/SMTP based email accounts.
* Web Mail Accounts: Support for Web Mail for AOL, MSN, Hotmail, Yahoo,
and CompuServe Classic. (IMAP accounts currently not supported.)
* Email Software: Support for many POP3/SMTP email programs such as
Outlook Express, Outlook, Netscape, Eudora, Incredimail, and Calypso.
Pegasus and many others supported as generic "Email Program" entry.
Microsoft Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows XP, Win2000 Pro, Win2000 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape, Eudora, Incredimail, Pegasus, AOL, MSN, Hotmail, and Yahoo are trademarks of their respective manufacturers.
||Windows XP must have service pack 1 or later.
Windows 2000 Pro must have service pack 2 or later.
All Windows must have Internet Explorer 4.0 or later.
previous page | homepage